Member & Business Resources
Low Cost Advertising
- Ribbon Cuttings scheduled at no cost to you, email updates, social media cross promotions and of course our website.
- Send us your ad and we will post it on the Chamber social media outlets.
- Information regarding sales, specials or events for your business are welcome and posted on Facebook!
- Each of our members are listed on our website
- We can place a link to your own website here as well.
Numerous Events and Sponsorship Opportunities throughout the year
- Annual Banquet
- Annual Vaccination Clinic
- Annual Spring Fling
- Annual Sellabration
- Annual Safe Spook
- Quarterly Mixers
- On average, 15 packets are mailed or handed out each month. Each Chamber member has the opportunity to have some type of promotional item included (brochures, business cards, key chains, pens, etc.)
Listings in Membership Directory
- Each Member listed by service, contact name and alphabetically, with all contact information included.
Monthly Board Meetings
- Board of Directors meetings are held on the 1st Monday of each month at 4:30 pm at the Chamber office.
Monthly Networking Luncheons
- Luncheons are held on the 4th Wednesday of the month. Notifications available a week prior with details.
Local & City Regulations
In addition to Federal, State and County regulations, all local regulations must also be complied with. To inquire about these, contact the Sanger city hall. If your business is outside of the city limits, the city hall may still have extraterritorial jurisdiction. To find out, contact the city clerk.